100+ Scrum Retrospectives
Every week/ month we get toghether [with Retrium] to do a
- Start, Stop, Continue [Templates]
- Glad, Sad, Mad
- WADE – most used
What – Capture Events Without Judgement
Analog – Introduce Evaluation & Relative Weighting
(Went Well and Not So Well, Can and Cannot Control)
Digital – Convert the Relative Classifications Into Categories
Execute – Take the Right Action
Keep – the team is doing well and you recognize the value on it.
Add – a new idea, or something you have seen working before that you would like to bring to the table.
Less – already being done; but you rather do less of it.
More – already being done; and you believe will bring more value if done even more.
- The 4 L’s (Liked, Lacked/Loathed, Learned, Longed for)
- Quick retrospective (Ideas, Actions Good, Bad)
- Sailboat (Wind is helping team. Anchor is delaying team. Island is the goal. Underwater rocks are risks.)
- Speed Car
Engine: What have been pushing us forward? Making us move faster?
Parachute: What have been slowing us down?
- Another 40 ones
- Finally 30-36 more
- And www.funretrospectives.com
- Pizza retrospective with just pizza
- SSC – Start, Stop and Continue – Ask team members what they would start, stop and continue doing
- My personal best
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly … and the Beauty
The Good is what worked
The Bad is what did not worked
The Ugly is what must get better
The Beauty is what we would like to do